Lithium-ion battery technology successfully commercialized in motive applications in Material Handling Industry and now being expanded to new geographies as well as market verticals.
EnSol delivers significant savings to clients of 40-50% of TCO savings at a 1.5-2.5 year payback period, zero battery maintenance, fast and opportunity charging regime, and in health and environmentally safe way.
Proprietary active Battery Management System – EnSol Battery Equalizer ensures sustainable ~ 15% cost advantage over other Li-ion systems through more efficient use of li-ion capacity; and dramatically higher reliability and availability of batteries.
- Company status: profitable Q2-2014, ready for accelerated global growth, seeking round A financing.
- Sales: over $4 million – FY2014.
- Clients: PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Sollers, Mazda, Ford, Havi, Procter&Gamble.
- Dealers: 10 in the U.S. and over a dozen in the European market.
- Partners: EnSol made a strategic partnership in warehouse logistics with Panasonic Q3-2014.