Areas of Experience
Complex Commercial Litigation • Litigation • Bankruptcy Litigation •
Construction Litigation • International Arbitration and Dispute
Resolution • North America
Oleg Stolyar focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation.
Practice & Background
Mr. Stolyar has broad experience in representing both plaintiffs and defendants in all aspects of civil litigation in state court, federal court, and arbitrations, from prefiling through trial and appeal. Throughout his practice, Mr. Stolyar has represented multiple Fortune 500 companies, as well as a major foreign government, and has litigated cases involving a broad range of legal issues, including breach of contract, fraud, RICO, trademark and copyright infringement, false designation or origin, employment, probate and commercial real estate disputes.
Mr. Stolyar is on the board of directors for the Beverly Hills Bar Foundation. He is also a contributing author of California Business Litigation, a two-volume attorney’s handbook published by California Continuing Education of the Bar.
Mr. Stolyar’s recent engagements include representing:
• a major Trust in multiple multimillion dollar actions in California state
and federal courts, including a $350 million complex commercial
• an international film financing company in a multimillion dollar arbitration
• one of the 10 largest companies in the United States in connection with a multimillion dollar commercial
real estate dispute
• a major foreign government in connection with false designation of origin and trademark infringement
• Panelist, “Navigating the Minefields of Fiduciary Liability and Founder/Fund Transactions.” Akin Gump
Seminar, New York, NY (October 7, 2015)
November 21, 2013 “Oleg Stolyar and Edward Woods Author Article on Protecting Fashion Trade Designs”