YORSO is a SaaS managed supply chain for fish and seafood wholesale.
We help fisheries, processors, distributors and HoReCa to manage their sales, purchases, promotion, logistics and document exchange.
YORSO is not just a software to connect buyers and suppliers.
It is a full-cycle platform for fresh and frozen seafood including
– industry-specific marketplace
– CRM with focused Email marketing campaigns depending on business profiles
– order processing system with roles, accesses, statuses, notifications
– industry-specific document exchange
– tenders for logistics
– integrations with existing ERP, CRM
YORSO was initially founded in 2014 as a small trading company and started transformation into a technology company since 2016. We are completely bootstrapped and involved first seed investments in June 2018 during PulsarVC acceleration program. End of 2018 we were accepted in 500Startups first Russian batch and got into TOP7 teams to go to San-Francisco for further acceleration.
In 2018 the GMV was $5M, revenue $130K from trading operations. Now the company is switching to SaaS model from transactional and already has $15K MRR from clients in Europe.
There are two founders in YORSO:
– CEO, Anton Trantin, has master’s degree in Software engineering by CMU MSIT SE program and has more than 12 years hands on experience in software development and architecture
– COO, Dmitriy Maksimenko, has 14 years experience in B2B fish and seafood import-export trading
The target for 2019 is to reach $50K MRR by the end of the year and raise funds in US and EU to scale the business in Spain, France, Italy and US.