SVOD PITCH is a great opportunity for startups to pitch their ideas to the best angels and venture capitalists of the Silicon Valley and around the world.
Who shall apply?
– Seed+ stage start-ups
– Series A companies
– Pre-Series B companies
Only 35 companies are selected for presentation on main stage at SVOD!
If your company is selected for PITCH, you will present to SVOD Distinguished Investors Panel that consists of top angels and VCs (7-8 on stage and 20-30 in the first row). After your presentation you receive instant feedback from the Investors’ Panel. All attendees of the Conference, including other startups and industry professionals, are able to hear your presentation but are not allowed to comment. The presentation is timed to 10 minutes: 5 min for presentation and 5 min for Q&A from the investor panel.
If you wish to pitch at SVOD, please follow the steps below:
- Register for STARTUP PITCH. This fee covers our costs to provide presentation coaching of up to 2 hours to you and marketing collateral prior to the event. Should you wish to have any additional training before the Conference, we’ll connect you with our experts and an additional fee of $350 per hour shall be paid to the coach. In case you are not selected for the Pitch, the registration fee for Startup Pitch is returned back to you IN FULL.
- Fill up the application form.
- If your company is selected for Pitch, you commit to 1-2 hours of mandatory training with a coach of our choice assigned to you. Once you are ready, SVOD managing team reviews your final presentation. You hereby agree and confirm, that even if you were initially selected for Pitch, in case after the coaching sessions your presentation or presentation style is found below the SVOD level, SVOD reserves the right to deny you the Pitch. SVOD promises to return the money to your account except for $350/h for the coaching fees (initially included in the price of the ticket) and the attendance fee, in case you decide to proceed as a general attendee.
- The Startup Pitch ticket includes:
- one full Conference pass, including breakfast and lunch on both days, and second day wine & cheese reception
- admission to all exhibits, keynotes and panel sessions
- up to 2 hours remote coaching for the on-stage presentation
- VIP reception the evening before the conference (May 23rd, 6pm). VIP reception is by invitation only and strictly limited to speakers, sponsors and investors
- pre-conference workshop one day before the conference
- one page of your company’s business summary and contact information on the Conference website
- 5 pre-conference introductions to investors
In addition , we invite you to participate in SVOD EXPO (additional fee required) to promote your product or service to over 2,000 key decision makers around the world. The exhibition is a great networking opportunity to find investors, parters, and clients.