“Silicon Valley Closed Doors”
SVOD VIP WORKSHOP FOR EARLY STAGE INVESTORS
Meet the Movers and Shakers of Silicon Valley
Behind „Closed Doors“ Without Suits and Ties
June 8-13, 2014
In addition to the two days of „open doors“, SVOD hosts a workshop for angel and early stage investors, venture capitalists, and high net-worth individual who wish to enter the angel/VC industry.
SVOD VIP Workshop for Early Stage Investors intends to dive into the best practices and rules of engagement in the Silicon Valley, provide opportunities to build partnerships, as well as DEMO of seed/Series A stage US startups.
Challenge your own knowledge and experience, build relationships with like-minded investors, diversify your portfolio and create a circle of successful entrepreneurs and investors around you.
Who Should Attend?
- Angel investors
- High net-worth individuals interested to start investing in high-tech companies
- Angel investors and VCs who wish to diversify their portfolio by investing in the Silicon Valley seed and Series A companies
- Professionals that wish to invest with high performing Silicon Valley angels and VC funds
- VC Fund General & Limited Partners
Why you don’t want to miss it!
- Visit leading incubators, top companies and premier VC firms
- Discuss the leading technology trends with gurus and experts in a small roundtable format
- Meet and build relationships with top angel and Series A investors to syndicate capital and experience
- Increase your deal flow and diversify your portfolio
- Learn what it takes to bring your portfolio companies to do business in the Silicon Valley or expand to the US market
- Get insight on how top performing angels and VCs source, select, operate and interact with their portfolio companies as they grow them to $B exists.
- Meet successful entrepreneurs in an informal gathering and learn about their experiences and insights
- Network with successful entrepreneurs and venture capitalists, angel investors, legal experts and thought leaders
- Enjoy the “no suits or ties” rule and get challenged by high-level discussions in a friendly, informal atmosphere on beanbags and couches.
- Get your multiple questions answered!
Anna S. Dvornikova
555 Bryant Street, Suite 392
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Tel: (650) 278-0431